Like Us on Facebook
Home Page Download Files
Save the Dates!
Sept 16 - AG/LT Meeting
Sept 10 - 13 - ZONE Institute Training in Detroit
October 24 - Wojcik Conference Center at Harper College in Palatine - Registration details coming soon
Morning – "ONE ROTARY SUMMIT" - Designed to engage Rotarians with fresh new thinking so you can walk away with hands on tools to help strengthen your club’s membership, public image and involvement in Rotary Foundation fundraising and programs. ABC's of Rotary will also be offered.
Afternoon - PETS Orientation (formerly Pre-PETS) - For all current club presidents-elect and assistant governors
– Leadership Holiday Party – Allgauer’s Hilton – Northbrook
March 4 - 6, 2016 President-elect Training at the Westin Itasca
– District Conference, Assembly and Youth Assembly – Lincolnshire Marriott
– Rotary International Convention – Seoul, Korea
District 6440 News
- Host a business networking event with non-Rotarian professionals in your community.
- Offer career counseling for unemployed or underemployed adults.
- Mentor youth with career guidance.
- Recognize local businesses for high ethical standards.
- Apply your professional skills to a project.
These funds have been made available through the community’s outstanding support of The Rotary Club of Antioch’s annual Pork Chop Dinner and Auction which is their primary fund-raising project.