Like Us on Facebook
Home Page Download Files
Save the Dates!
October 24 - Wojcik Conference Center at Harper College in Palatine
Afternoon - PETS Orientation (formerly Pre-PETS) - For all current club presidents-elect and assistant governors
– Leadership Holiday Party – Allgauer’s Hilton – Northbrook
March 4 - 6, 2016 President-elect Training at the Westin Itasca
– District Conference, Assembly and Youth Assembly – Lincolnshire Marriott
– Rotary International Convention – Seoul, Korea
District 6440 News
The Committee also nominated Bruce Baumberger as our Vice Governor for the Rotary year of 2016-2017.
Rotary Clubs please consider hosting an inbound student for the 2016-17 exchange year, it will be a very rewarding experience for your Club. The deadline for submitting the inbound commitment form is October 16, 2015.
- Host a business networking event with non-Rotarian professionals in your community.
- Offer career counseling for unemployed or underemployed adults.
- Mentor youth with career guidance.
- Recognize local businesses for high ethical standards.
- Apply your professional skills to a project.
These funds have been made available through the community’s outstanding support of The Rotary Club of Antioch’s annual Pork Chop Dinner and Auction which is their primary fund-raising project.